The 11th Annual Spirituality Conference of
The Cathedral of St. Philips will be
The Cathedral of St. Philips
2744 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Registration is now open
Sponsored by The Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation November 6, 2019, and accessible through December 31, 2019.
Registration Information Coming Soon
- Find a quiet place to sit comfortably inside or outside.
- Render all electronic devices inoperable (power down is the best option). However, using airplane mode and setting the timer to 5 minutes will work as well.
- Take at least 3 deep breaths exhaling and inhaling as much as you can.
- Gently let go of everything that is on your mind; any and all thoughts…
- Pretend like you are listening to your favorite song or talking to your favorite person. Give the song or him or her your complete attention in the silence. When you noticed that your mind has wandered away and thoughts are crisscrossing through your mind again, gently let them go.
- Repeat step 5 as many times as necessary until the timer beeps.
- Feel the Peace and Joy in your now still and quiet heart.
Warning: Spontaneous smiling and joy may occur at any time during this process.
Peace for Hearts